Lansdowne’s Recreation Department Winter 2014 Programs Presents…
Yoga, Qi-gong & T’ai Chi Classes/Workshops!
or contact Erica Sollberger @ 610-284-1493!
Pay What You Can (PWYC) Community Outreach Workshops:
- Gentle Grace Flow/Dragon Spirit Yoga™ (Appropriate for active seniors to adults w/ limited mobility).
Tuesday, Jan 14, 4:30-5:30pm
- Mellow Vinyasa Flow/Dragon Spirit Yoga™ (Appropriate for beginners to intermediate students).
Wednesday, Jan 15, 6-7pm
- Restorative Flow /Dragon Spirit Yoga™ (Appropriate for all levels of experience).
Wednesday, Jan 15, 9:30-10:30am & 7:15-8:15pm
- Radiant Lotus Women’s Qi-Gong™ (Appropriate for women only).
Thursday, Jan 16, 5:45-6:45pm
- T’ai Chi Chuan/Cheng Man Ch’ing Style (Appropriate for Adults of all ages).
Thursday, Jan 16, 7-8pm
Winter 2014 Class Series Runs January 21st-March 26th …
(NOTE: Please register early, as classes may be cancelled due to low participation)!
Hurray! Now that I see some of your classes in advance, I can make at least one. Putting something on my calendar right now ❤