Dragon Spirit Arts & Wellpoint Oriental Medicine present…
The Fall 2014 New Moon Retreat by the Sea!
A Weekend of Vedic & Taoist Arts Workshops in Yoga & Chi-kung…
In combination w/ Acupuncture Treatments to Energize the Temple of Mind, Spirit & Body!
“Yi Tao…Chi Tao (“The intention of the Mind…is the path the energy follows…” –TAOIST PROVERB
When: Friday, September 26th– Sunday, September 28th, 2014
Where: Minerva’s by the Sea Bed & Breakfast (Barnegat Light, NJ) Click link to see Photos of B&B!
What: Retreat Package Includes…
- 2 Restorative Dragon Spirit Yoga™ (Tao Yin Chi-kung & Restorative Yoga) PM Workshops on Friday/Saturday (1.5 hrs. ea.)
- 2 Gentle Flow Dragon Spirit Yoga™ (Tao Yin/Chi-kung & Vinyasa Yoga) AM Wkshps Sat./Sun. (1.5 hrs. ea.)
- 1 Silent Walking Meditation Workshop @ the beach on Saturday Afternoon (1 hr. /Weather Permitting)
- 2 Acupuncture Treatments on Sat./Sun. During the retreat Adam will administer individualized acupuncture treatments to each of the participants. Each participant will receive two acupuncture treatments over the course of the weekend (One treatment will take place in a small group setting for 1.5 hrs. and for the other treatment, Adam will do acupuncture to all of the participants together so that we can enjoy the synergy of a group treatment for 30 minutes @ the end of the practice in final “Yin Resting Pose…”
- 4 “Slow Food,” Home-style cooked, farm to table Meals (2 Breakfasts/2 Dinners w/ Vegan/Vege & GF options)
- 2 Days/Nights Scenic B&B Accommodations (short walking distance from The Beach & Lighthouse State Park)
With: Gabrielle de Burke-Certified Instructor of Level II Taoist Yoga/Chi-kung (Spirit Wind Internal Arts), Vinyasa Yoga E-RYT 200 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with The Yoga Alliance), Level I Radiant Lotus Women’s Qi-gong (Radiant Lotus Qi-gong) & Owner/Operator of Dragon Spirit Arts (www.DragonSpiritArts.com). Gabrielle will be collaborating with Adam Schreiber, licensed & nationally certified Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist (L.OM, MAOM, Dipl. OM) & Co-Owner/Operator of Wellpoint Oriental Medicine (www.wellpointom.com).
How: Investment is $450 for Early Bird Special (Deadline Extended: pay in full until Friday 8/26/14) or $500 for Late Registration (Deadline Extended: contact Gabrielle for more info)! *Plus $25 discount off Lodging for Shared Room (i.e. $425/$475). Payment Plans are available (to make arrangements contact Gabrielle)!
Spaces will be Limited!
*Contact Emma regarding Booking Lodging & Registration Payment (plus any dietary considerations)!
*Contact Gabrielle to submit required Participant Registration Forms & for info on Retreat Activities!
“I thoroughly enjoyed the (2014 New Moon Yogic & Taoist Arts) retreat. It was exactly what I needed to kick start my practice and re-ground myself in the moment. Emma and her establishment (Minerva’s B&B) are as welcoming as a family home and in such a beautiful location. She can count on my future patronage... (Gabrielle’s) Classes were educational, well-paced and catered to the various, specific needs of the participants. I’m still enjoying the effects from workshops and the (Thai) massage after several days at home. Thank you.”
Aaleron Vancouver (Massage Therapist)